Allows you to manage the cost of your pet’s veterinary care with low minimum monthly payments for any treatment amount. It’s easy to apply and in most cases, decisions are immediate. Apply at the hospital or online:
Pet Insurance May make Caring For Your Pet More Affordable.
Time and time again, we’ve seen it help families take better care of their animal companions and afford life-saving procedures for their pets.
Like health insurance for people, pet policies have different deductibles, co-payments, and premiums. You should also be aware that with most policies, the pet owner must pay the vet bills in full, file a claim, and then wait for reimbursement from the insurance company.
The insurance plans we recommend are:
Trupanion | HEALTHYPAWS
It’s always a good idea to do your homework prior to signing up for a plan and, as you make up your mind, consider the following questions:
- ✓ What percentage of the bill does the company pay after the deductible?
- ✓ Is there a physical exam required to get coverage?
- ✓ Are there co-pays?
- ✓ Does the plan cover pre-existing conditions and recurring medical problems?
- ✓ Can you choose any veterinarian or animal hospital?
- ✓ Are prescription drugs covered?
- ✓ Does the policy pay if your pet is being treated and dies?
If you’re having a hard time deciding which pet insurance plan is right for you, take a look at Pet Insurance Review — a website dedicated to helping pet owners compare leading pet insurance plans in minutes.
If you have any questions about our payment policies or want to talk to someone about your bill, give us a call at (386) 673-0333 today.