The mission of Shadow Lake Animal Hospital is to provide superior preventative and therapeutic health care for each patient, stressing the highest possible quality of life for each pet, and the highest possible quality of service for each owner.
Our primary goal is to provide excellent pet health care for our patients.
- We strive to keep up with the latest advancements in veterinary medicine: anesthesia, surgery, nutrition, disease prevention, dentistry, and solutions to behavior problems.
- We believe preventative health care can achieve longer, happier, and healthier lives for our patients.
- Client education is important to us. We will attempt to answer any questions in a courteous, helpful manner.
- We hope to build a high level of trust with our clients through a process of education and genuine concern for each pet.
- We treat our patients as we would want our own pets to be treated.
- We are committed to the integrity of this practice, in every area of operation.
Here at Shadow Lake Animal Hospital, we have a friendly, highly trained staff with over 181 combined years’ experience to care for you and your pet during your visit.